Thursday 27 February 2014

Gentle Beginnings

Today I decided to start this new blog on my own views of world affairs.

My long and interesting life has given me a unique perspective on world affairs and politics in general, which always seems somewhat at odds with the views of any specific political party or government.

I will attempt in this blog to bring a more reasoned view of such happenings which appear in the news, to help my readers to better understand the true implications of those journalistic reports found in newspapers, television and radio.

Should it be that the governments of the World take note of my writings and mend their ways, I will feel very proud to have provided my insight. But I will feel equally proud if all that results is an increase in happy laughter round the globe.

Helen McCall
Retired Research Scientist
Active Instructor in Aerial Circus Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment